Friday, September 17, 2010

Welcome to UGAzeens!

     My name is Ms. Dulemba. I am a children's book author/illustrator and former graduate from the Graphic Design program at UGA. I will fill in for Professor Murawski for the rest of the semester. I do have several dates of conflict where I will not be able to meet you in person, so I will post your lessons and reference links here as work day assignments so we can stay on track.
     Meanwhile, if you have any questions you may email me at elizabeth at dulemba dot com. You may also learn more about me by visiting my website at http://dulemba.com.
     I look forward to working with everybody!

Schedule - Week of:
September 20th:  Monday, class - Wednesday, class - Friday, work day
September 27th:  Monday, class - Wednesday, class - Friday, class
October 4th:    Monday, class - Wednesday, class - Friday, work day
October 11th:    Monday, class - Wednesday, class - Friday, work day
October 18th:    Monday, class - Wednesday, work day - Friday, class
October 25th:    Monday, class - Wednesday, class - Friday, Fall Break
November 1st:   Monday, class - Wednesday, class - Friday, class
November 8th:   Monday, class - Wednesday, class - Friday, work day
November 15th:   Monday, class - Wednesday, class - Friday, class
November 22nd:   Thanksgiving holiday
November 29th:   Monday, class - Wednesday, class - Friday, class
December 6th:   Monday, class(??)
December 13th:  Finals

No comments:

Post a Comment